Wed 18 Nov 2020
We’re counting down the final days now until we host the Public Affairs Conference 2020. It will feel a little different this year as a virtual event – we’ll be missing the human contact and buffet lunch – but we’re still excited to be presenting an exciting speaker line-up and timely sessions as we look to 2021 and the role of Public Affairs in this new environment.
You can find out more here.
Today we’re announcing Glisser as our virtual events platform for the event, an award-winning virtual and hybrid event hosting platform with an integrated audience response system. Via Glisser, we will stream the sessions directly to attendees, present slides and allow interaction with speakers. Please see below for more information.
- Two weeks prior to the event, and again the day before, we will send you a link which will allow you to join the event. On the day of the event, the link will take you through to the event attendee dashboard, where you will be able to see all the sessions that are taking place at that moment in time.
- You can search the sessions taking place throughout the day by clicking on the ‘By room’ tab.
- In the ‘on-demand’ tab, you will find the delegate brochure, agenda and additional on-demand sessions which you can read and watch during the comfort breaks throughout the day.
- For the best online experience possible, we highly recommend using Google Chrome. The Glisser platform does not function on Internet Explorer.
- Similarly watching the event on a desktop or laptop rather than a mobile device is advisable.
- Within each session, there will be a series of tabs on the right-hand side that will give you the opportunity to participate in Q&A and polls, explore the social media feed and view slides.
- The link will be live 48 hours ahead of the event. Log on early to familiarise yourself with the platform and to take advantage of all the ‘on-demand’ materials.
View all news