The Public Affairs Conference, produced by the team behind The House and Politics Home, is an unrivalled source of intelligence and insight into the latest tools, techniques and strategies to build a strong and successful public affairs strategy, campaign and team.
Join us this December for the 3rd annual event and reflect on the lessons from the year so far and look to 2022 and the role of Public Affairs in an ever-changing environment..
The agenda will be released in the Autumn for this year's conference.
Previous speakers include:
- Rt Hon Lord Andrew Lansley, Member, House of Lords
- Margaret Ambrose, Head of Public Affairs and Public Relations, Young Enterprise + Young Money
- Jo Campion, Deputy Director Campaigning & Advocacy, National Deaf Children’s Society
- Rocky Lorusso, External Affairs Manager, National Farmers Union
- Dr. Hannah White, Deputy Director, Institute for Government
Who should attend?
Heads of Public Affairs - Heads of Policy - Heads of Government Affairs - Heads of External Affairs - Heads of Campaigns - Heads of Stakeholder Relations - Heads of Communications - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Previous delegates to related events include professionals with the following job titles:
- Public Affairs Manager
- Parliamentary & Strategy
- External Communications Manager
- Head of Policy & Communications
- Public Affairs Officer
- Government Relations Manager
- Stakeholder Manager
- Head of Legal, Parliamentary & EU
- Policy and Research Manager
From organisations including:
- General Medical Council
- Marie Curie
- Shelter Scotland
- Slimming World
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Smart Energy GB
- University of Lancaster
- Pension Protection Fund
- Historic England
When do I receive joining instructions?
We will be sending out joining instructions to all delegates a couple of weeks prior to the conference.
Will the presentations from the sessions available after the event?
All speaker presentations will all be available in the days immediately after the conference.
How can I find out about speaking opportunities?
To make any speaker suggestions, please contact email@example.com