Delivering engaging, inclusive and agile internal communications
The way we communicate is ever-evolving, requiring communication professionals to continuously rethink, redesign and revaluate how to successfully plan and deliver effective and efficient internal communications.
This December, join us for the 5th annual Public Sector Internal Communications Conference to share the experiences of internal communications leads across the public sector, gain ideas and inspiration and explore best practice approaches to take back to your team.
The agenda will be released in the Autumn for this year's conference.
Previous speakers include:
- Paul Mayes, Head of Cabinet Office Internal Communications & Civil Service Communications, Cabinet Office
- Gareth Price, Head of Communications, National Assembly for Wales
- Joanna Parsons, Head of Internal Communications, An Garda Síochána
- Vicki Davies, Internal Communication and Employee Engagement Specialist, Highways England
- Catherine Malloy, Comms Manager, Elmbridge Borough Council
- Melissa Stewart, Strategic Engagement Lead, Save the Children UK
- Mike Waddington, Communications Director, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- When do I receive joining instructions?
We will be sending out joining instructions to all delegates a couple of weeks prior to the conference.
- Will the presentations from the sessions available after the event?
All speaker presentations will all be available in the days immediately after the conference.
- How can I find out about speaking opportunities?
To make any speaker suggestions, please contact email@example.com
New FAQ answer