Reframing Customer Experience: Now & the Future
2021 continues to be a year of disruption, altering the way in which public sector organisations connect with their customers, build trust and deliver exceptional service.
The 4th Annual Public Sector Customer Experience Conference is your opportunity to join leaders across a wide range of organisations to define best practice in this new world, set a benchmark for success in the context of today and take away key lessons to apply to your organisation.
The agenda will be released in the Winter.
Previous speakers include:
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- Kevin Morley, Deputy Director, Customer Service, Crown Commercial Service
- Kieron Broadhead, Executive Director of Student Experience, University of Southampton
- Jennifer Payne, Customer Experience Head of Service, Cornwall Council
- David Blackburn, Chief People Officer, Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Dr Jai Shree Adhyaru Consultant Psychologist/ Manager, NHS Grenfell Health & Wellbeing Service, Trauma Clinic for Children & Young People, Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust