Delivering timely and effective crisis communications has never been important for public sector and non-for-profit organisations than today.
Join your colleagues and peers at the 4th annual Public Sector Crisis Communications Conference to discuss the latest in crisis communications strategy, from identifying risks, ensuring the right channels are being used, working with the media and best practice to be prepared for the unforeseeable.
The agenda will be released in the Winter.
Previous speakers include:
- Laurian Hubbard, Brexit Communication Centre, Prime Minister's Office and Cabinet Office Communications
- Iain Campbell, Communications Manager - Resilience Division, The Scottish Government
- Nick Price-Thompson, Head of Communications, The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Daniel Rossall Valentine, Head of Secretariat, All-Party Parliamentary Group for Foreign Affairs
- Gemma Regniez, Chief Communications Officer, Army Media & Communications, Ministry of Defence